Marketing services: Develop Realtor® referral partnerships
MGIC’s Putting the Pieces Together (PTPT) program can help you establish a path to build and strengthen relationships with real estate referral partners by presenting them tools and information that will prove valuable in their daily work.
The program is based on five modules covering the mortgage process, providing tools and information that will prove valuable in agents’ daily work. Use each module as a topic for a training session with real estate agents, to nurture relationships over time.
As you guide agents to a better understanding of the mortgage process, you will also be building partnerships with a strong return value: Their customers can become your customers.
PTPT Materials — provided by MGIC at no cost to you
Participant materials include:
- A binder
- Five modules:
- Book 1: Understanding the Mortgage Cycle
- Book 2: Taking the Loan Application
- Book 3: Processing the Loan Application
- Book 4: Evaluating Credit, Capacity, Capital & Collateral
- Book 5 Understanding How Mortgage Insurance Works
Trainer materials include:
- PTPT Loan Officer Facilitator Guide for Realtors (includes the binder with all five books and handouts)
- A PowerPoint presentation CD with facilitator notes
For more information, contact your MGIC Account Manager.
Get Ready newsletters
MGIC’s Get Ready newsletter series provides new homebuyers the baby steps they need to take toward homeownership. Each issue serves up tips for saving time and money and creating peace of mind.
Share these links with your Realtor referral partners, or ask your MGIC Account Manager for copies for them.